Our pieces are made to withstand real life, and with proper jewelry cleaning, they will continue to shine. Scroll down to view our jewelry care tips.
Jewelry Care Guide
18k Gold Vermeil Jewelry
14k Solid Gold Jewelry
Freshwater Pearl Jewelry
Brass Fashion Jewelry
brass fashion jewelry
• These should be the last pieces you put on and the first you take off when wearing your jewelry.
• Keep gold-plated brass jewelry away from pools, hot tubs, jewelry cleaners, perfumes, hairspray, hand sanitizers, makeup, and other chemicals.
• Individual body chemistry might play a part in how fast your jewelry becomes tarnished when wearing plated brass fashion jewelry.
• Gently rubbing the surface of your gold-plated brass jewelry using a soft cloth, helps restore shine.
Cubic Zirconia Jewelry
With an inventory of 80KG Miyuki seed beads and about a thousand different colors to supply you and tend to your needs regarding Miyuki jewelry, we can provide you with the most exclusive and innovative collection of miyuki jewelry.
Caring for your TTT miyuki jewelry properly is important to extend its life and keep it looking beautiful.
TTT Jewelry has worked extremely hard to create strong bonds with trusted crystals suppliers and to ensure that our crystals are carefully and ethically mined. We always make sure the surface is perfectly shiny & free of scratches before we wrap each piece together, but your crystal jewelry may slowly become dull, and scratches will start to build up over time. TTT recommends you regularly clean and polishes your crystal jewelry to keep them looking their best.
Warm and rich, the shiny copper metal remains a firm favorite at TTT Jewelry and informs designs across our full collection of copper jewelry. Each piece can be customized to add your brand style to give your beloved customers timeless pieces that can be worn for years to come.
• Do not use a commercial cleaner to clean your copper jewelry. The chemical is too harsh for jewelry and damages your jewelry.
• You can occasionally wash your copper jewelry with a mild soap, but always be sure to dry and polish afterward with a soft cloth.
• We recommend removing your copper jewelry before going to bed then wiping it with a soft cloth to remove skin oils, dust, etc
• To keep your copper jewelry nice and shiny, always store it in ziplock plastic bags or a jewelry case with anti-tarnish paper.
TTT Jewelry is a fashion jewelry brand that creates handmade jewelry in genuine leather that is carefully chosen for its texture and character. Our talented designers breathe new life into our exclusive leather collection with a bunch of leather bracelets and necklaces.
• To remove dust and perspiration, gently clean its surface with a soft dry, or damp cloth.
• In the case of a water spill, quickly wipe off with a dry cloth to prevent water stains and then let it air dry naturally.
• Store it in a dust bag in a cool dry place and fill it with stuffing such as butter paper to maintain its original shape when not in use.
• You may consider applying a leather conditioner to prevent any wrinkles or cracks and to maintain its softness over time.
Drusy quartz is the glittering effect of tiny crystals over top of a colorful mineral. Drusy quartz can be almost any color, including white, yellow, pink, blue, purple, green, and black.
Shimmering, clear drusy quartz sparkle like miniature diamonds in the sun. TTT’s drusy jewelry appears in a rainbow of pleasing colors, creating a beautiful palette for your projects.
• Clean the tiny crystals on the surface of the drusy stone with unscented dishwashing detergent, water, and a soft brush.
• Pat the sides and back of the jewelry with a soft cloth, then use a blow dryer to dry the water on the face of the stone.
• Maintain your jewelry’s integrity by avoiding contact with lotions, makeup, perfumes, soaps, and cleaning products.
• Store your drusy jewelry in a clean dry area. TTT pouches & boxes are the perfect home for your drusy pieces when not in use.